SWEATER // SHE IN
JEANS // UNIF
FISHNET TIGHTS // EBAY
O-RING COLLAR // EBAY
CREEPER PLATFORMS // T.U.K.
BACKPACK // TARGET
I am a turkey baby! Whether the holiday lands on my birthday or not, Thanksgiving seems to always consume my day. I am very grateful for my family and friends, but this year I'm taking back my birthday. No, working on my day. No more excuses for not celebrating, and no more pretending that pie is a substitute for a party. I'm to old for that shit and if no one wants to join I guess I'll just have to pop the champagne by myself.
1. Treat your body with the respect before it's too late.
2. Never accept being treated less than you deserve by others. Know your worth.
3. Surround yourself with those who will positively impact your life and escalate your goals.
4. Wear what you want, when you want to. Crop top season is a myth.
5. Spread love and kindness to everyone, empathy is too scares these days.
6. Never take no for an answer. If you really want it you will find a way.
7. Create. Innovate. Progress.
8. Follow your dreams no matter how impossible.
9. Guide your peers and spread your knowledge.
10. Respect your elders. They have a wealth of experience to share.
11. Learn to lead. Never settle for the life of a sheep.
12. Find your own path and manifest what you need.
13. Never compare your grind to the highlight reel of others.
14. Fight for the rights of yourself and others, because we all matter.
15. Be exactly who you want, and accept what you cannot change.
16. See the world while you can, some things are more important than money.
17. Invest in your passions. Never fear the future.
18. Always trade up in all categories of life: relationships, jobs, goals, etc.
19. Remember that everything is interconnected and cyclical.
20. Speak your mind and only hold your tongue at your own expense.
21. Embrace each day as you would a lifetime.