Thursday, November 27, 2014

RL Grime's Dancing Queen

      I went to the RL Grime show at the Bourbon last weekend.  Needless to say, I needed a girls night.  I had an unreal time dancing under the lights in a theater packed full of sweaty people.  My kind of people.  Although, I seriously underestimated the population of guys in Lincoln with ponytails.  Another thing, I wonder if any of the guys who talked to me knew that I couldn't hear a single thing they said over the music. Just smile and nod. 
    These pictures are more or less a 'get ready with me,' and this is the outfit that I wore to the show.  I think closet posts are really growing on me, I mean I look like I just jumped out of my closet ready to go. If only it were that easy.  On a totally different note, RL Grime was awesome, and I will take any excuse I can to shake my ass, even if it results in makeup smeared all over my face.  Which it was.  Today is my birthday along with Thanksgiving!  I am so thankful for you and all of my readers; you are the only gift I need.  Lots of kisses from your favorite dancing queen.  
Xx, 
Maddi 

The Look
Headdress - Ebay 
Velvet Top - Forever 21 
Gold Skirt - Charlotte Russe
Leopard Shoes - Charlotte Russe 
Leather Belt - Vintage
Dark Berry Lip Stain - Sephora








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U.S. listening to aid companies transformed to one hundred pc 3-D printing in lower than 500 days. If you're available in the market} for a 3D printer, you'll find one right here that fits your needs. The Toybox 3D CNC machining printer comes with filament, a handbook and every little thing you and your children have to make tons of of toys. Upload your files and fill out the information beneath to begin the quoting process. It was essential for this 3D-printed gripper to be suitable to be used in hygienic environments and shortly produced at a low value. We offer a free open entry assist service to make it simpler so that you can} uncover and apply for article-processing cost funding.